NACD helps companies large and small with sourcing appropriate, cost-effective packaging for a wide variety of industries. We are experts in a full range of packaging components – from bottles and jars, to closure systems, to printing and labeling – and can coordinate all aspects of your packaging through a single source. NACD is a resource for companies experiencing production or shipping issues, and our large supplier network gives us multiple options for sourcing your components. We represent dozens of manufacturers with hundreds of plants, and can facilitate finding the right partners to team up for a project, potentially saving you money on freight costs and increasing your level of service. We can investigate a problem, help to determine the cause, and follow through on your behalf for an acceptable resolution. Because our members represent the most successful companies in the industry, NACD possesses purchasing clout that often enables you to spend less money working with our members than you would if you purchased the same items directly from the manufacturers. as well as early knowledge of general production delays.
Some of the services we provide to companies like yours are:
- Facilitate small quantity purchases
- Work with manufacturers to secure dedicated machine time on their lines
- Arrange planned pool runs for several customers
- Modify stock containers to create a customized component that can be manufactured as part of a stock run
- Determine whether production problems are with the bottle, closure or filler
- Assess label degradation issues
- Assist in finding the cause of damage in a shipment
NACD is your association. Let us help you!