Since 1925, the National Association of Container Distributors has been dedicated to continuing a long tradition of leadership in the container distribution industry. NACD is also committed to providing members with the necessary tools to remain competitive in today’s challenging marketplace.
Membership in NACD includes the following benefits:
- Networkwith the industry's elite distributors and leading suppliers
- Access to 20+ on-demand webinars for packaging professionals
- Sit in on new webinars throughout the year (NACD typically conducts six webinars each year)
- Access the obsolete inventory marketplace on the NACD website
- Attend the NACD Fall Expo and West Coast Expo
- Take part in the Annual NACD convention
- Appear on the NACD website's distribitor list
- Recognize your employees and customers by taking part in the annual Packaging Awards
Applicant must be, and continue to be, regularly engaged in the business of warehousing and distribution of glass, plastic and/or metal containers and related components.
Warehousing and distribution of glass, plastic and/or metal containers and related components must account for at least 50% of the applicant’s annual business.
The applicant’s business must be in operation for a period of three (3) years prior to the date of the letter of application.
The business must act as a distributor for a minimum of 10 container manufacturers.
The business must have had a minimum of three million dollars in annual sales for the preceding three (3) years.
The Board of Directors reviews membership applications before membership is granted.
For more information and to apply for membership in NACD, contact NACD Staff or email email@example.com