Values and Mission
NACD is committed to the distribution of quality packaging components by establishing the market connection between manufacturers/producers and users incorporating the following values:
- A belief that our system is the most economical, efficient and value-added method to achieve the preferred resource status.
- A commitment to the development of knowledgeable, competitive sales organizations.
- A pledge to maintain high moral and ethical behavior in our market place and in our community.
- The promise of a financially sound Association that provides continuing education for its members, for producers, and for the industry to which it belongs.
NACD Mission Statement:
- To advocate the concept that wholesale distribution is the most effective and efficient channel to bring packaging components to the manufacturers of consumer and industrial products.
- To advance the exchange of industry information among its members and supporting suppliers through activities such as informative annual conventions, industry benchmarking surveys and reports, trade shows, informative website, distributor-supplier committee focused on current issues, and other valuable programs.
- To provide networking opportunities for members and supporting suppliers to share ideas, programs, technical information, and other industry intelligence valuable to our businesses.
- To maintain the highest moral and ethical behavior in all of our business transactions.